Geothermal heating and cooling is a very environmentally conscious method.
Geothermal heat pumps are two-in-one HVAC systems that can heat and cool your home! These systems are highly effective at heating your home in the winter and keeping it cool in the summer by moving temperature-conducting fluid through a series of pipes situated near or beneath your home. These pipes use fluid that retains the thermal energy deposited within the earth directly from the sun. This heat gets circulated through your heat pump and then moves evenly throughout your home via your duct system.
Since 1986, our team at Nottawasaga Mechanical has installed geothermal heat pumps in homes throughout South Georgian Bay, Ontario. We have successfully completed over 1,000 installations, and we’d be happy to add your home or business to this growing list. We can retrofit your existing home with a geothermal heat pump or outfit your new construction home with one of these systems. Our technicians are trained in either loop fusion, loop design, service, installation, or all four services.
Why should you choose a geothermal system for your home? We strongly recommend these systems for the following reasons:
- Geothermal systems provide unbeatable efficiency, helping you greatly reduce your regular energy expenditures.
- Geothermal systems are widely recognized for their consistent operation and reliability.
- Geothermal systems are not noisy and do not detract from the exterior of your home.
- Many geothermal systems provide reliable heating, central air conditioning, and supplemental domestic hot water.
- It is the most environmentally friendly way to heat and cool your home.
Let us service, install, or repair your geothermal system for optimal home comfort. Contact us today for additional information!
At Nottawasaga Mechanical, we offer geothermal services throughout South Georgian Bay, Ontario, including Wasaga Beach, Tiny, Elmvale, Midland, Orillia, Penetanguishene, Collingwood, Nottawa, Singhampton, Barrie, Creemore, Clearview, Mulmur, New Lowell, Stayner, The Blue Mountains, Ravenna, Clarksburg, Thornbury, Meaford, and surrounding areas.